VTCT Level 3 Massage Therapy Course
This Level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapy for all ages covers the essential knowledge and understanding needed to help you start or enhance your career as a massage therapist. The units that you study will provide you with the skills to perform many of the massage and holistic treatments on offer in spas across the UK. Units include are;
- Provide body massage treatments
- Provide Indian head massage
- Carry out massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils
- Provide stone therapy treatments
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Explore the origins of massage and principles of complementary and alternative medicine
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Maintaining personal health and wellbeing
This course provides the essential knowledge and understanding needed to help you start your career as a Massage Therapist. Each unit consists of theory and practical training, assessments and exams.
- Body massage
- Indian head massage
- Pre-blended aromatherapy
- Hot and cold stone therapy
- Client Care within the industry
- Understanding of health and wellbeing
- Origins of massage
This course consists of 6 days theory and practical training, assessments and exams. Home study and case studies will be required prior to exams and assessments.
All practical training and assessment are completed at our Brighton school. Home study and case studies will be required to complete the course.
On completion you will gain a VTCT Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Massage Therapy.
A good level of English, successful interview and initial assessment. Potential learners need to be able to demonstrate dedication and commitment to learning and have aspirations to work and progress into the industry.
How to apply
To apply for the VTCT Level 3 Massage Therapy Course please click on the link below and fill out our course booking form.Course Registration